When I was going through my IVF protocol, my doctor suggested I develop a sweet tooth for PINEAPPLE. Yes, pineapple! (I only had pineapple in my cocktails prior to that. Not kidding.) Supposedly, eating pineapple starting on the transfer date will increase the chances of a success. Sticky beans! Baby dust! FRESH pineapple. And the […]
Tag Archives | pineapple
- What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with YOU? December 31, 2009
- Even cowgirls get the blues :( October 1, 2010
- My fair baby August 28, 2010
- I’m fine but my cervix is a jerk… October 15, 2010
- The benefits of pineapple for IVF December 18, 2009
- Another 99c sale on my book: 9/21–9/26 September 21, 2014
- 16 hours only – get my ebook for 99c June 27, 2014
- Happy Anniversary! June 21, 2014
- I am YOU. February 1, 2014
- Someone I don’t actually know…. September 15, 2013
- gauteng: I used Pine apple (including core) and wallnuts du...
- Candy: FYI: http://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-...
- Candy: Some says eat it for 5 days starting from the embr...
- Candy: Some articles say that eating pineapple (including...
- Barbara: LOL! She said what we all want to say! Read ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Follow @ivfgirldotcom on Twitter