Interesting! A story in the UK Guardian caught my eye today. It reveals that fertility scientists are trying to increase the chance of a successful IVF procedure through more effective analysis of fertilized embryos. Using mice in a case study, they found that “when a sperm entered an egg, the egg’s jelly-like innards would start to […]
New job. Not just any new job in my profession. A TOTALLY new profession with a new job in a new building in a new town in a new school system in a new precinct in a new county. I love it. I am not very good at my new job but I love it. […]
I read this little tidbit today on the internet. Here, here is the link: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-07-17/ivf-lottery-slammed/2797642 A lottery for IVF. So basically a lottery is cashing in on the desire for a child and banking on the emotions of women and men and couples and non-couples. I am speechless. Thing is, having a child through a […]
There is the MOST amazing carousel in a mall in Connecticut. Has anyone ever been? Very kid friendly mall. Highchairs in the food court. Pretty freakin’ awesome and stuff one appreciates when children are in the picture. Before my lil’ one, I’d not have noticed any of it as I sat and ate something from […]
So, I had the most invasive GYN exam today. Gah! I don’t want to go in to the details but I think most of you know exactlllllly what I am talking about. Paper gown and all. Woo hoo! Anyway, after my exam I walked to my car and decided to grab a hotdog at a […]
Here I am babbling on and on about myself. For crying out loud, it’s so self centered! I mean, really. I don’t ever want to be famous for fifteen minutes. I would not know what to do with myself before, during and after and would only end up chuckling nervously. Or saying, “like” or “you […]
Please know that nothing compares to the joy of being a mom. I LOVE my girl. LOVE. You’ll know what I am talking about when you become a mother (or father!) some day, too. I left my husband not so long ago. Divorce. I would have stayed were it not for the safety of my […]
The waiting room at my doctor’s office was like one of the worst experiences to deal with. Seriously. I will never forget it, not even a year and a half later. You gals and guys know what I am talking about, don’t you? The same faces every day (since the visits are often) and no […]
I took ten minutes out of my day today and just stared in the mirror. Ever do that? I have not done it for quite some time. I studied my eye lashes and my iris in my eyes. I studied my nose and my lips. I studied my goosebumps and the grey in my hair, […]
And holy crap, there is a ton of spam on my site! Wow! I mean, really. Look at it. Just LOOK. It reminds me of an untamed garden where once stood neat and tidy rows of freesia. I had no idea I’d come back to this. But here I am. I came back. Glad to […]
- What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with YOU? December 31, 2009
- Even cowgirls get the blues :( October 1, 2010
- My fair baby August 28, 2010
- I’m fine but my cervix is a jerk… October 15, 2010
- The benefits of pineapple for IVF December 18, 2009
- Another 99c sale on my book: 9/21–9/26 September 21, 2014
- 16 hours only – get my ebook for 99c June 27, 2014
- Happy Anniversary! June 21, 2014
- I am YOU. February 1, 2014
- Someone I don’t actually know…. September 15, 2013
- gauteng: I used Pine apple (including core) and wallnuts du...
- Candy: FYI: http://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-...
- Candy: Some says eat it for 5 days starting from the embr...
- Candy: Some articles say that eating pineapple (including...
- Barbara: LOL! She said what we all want to say! Read ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Follow @ivfgirldotcom on Twitter