I am gushing and also blushing – I have two reviews on Amazon.com. Two! Woo woo! I wasn’t expecting any reviews, to be honest. People are so busy. I am just thrilled people read the thing. 🙂 And yet, there are people who take the time to write something – one of whom is male. […]
I live in the most adorable community. I do. It’s sickening to read that for some, I am sure. Having lived in the crowded and rather dingy city for so many years, it is a pleasure to sit with my neighbors and chi-chat, talk, wax poetic, etc. about nothing in particular but our lives and […]
I simply can not sleep. I hate this bullarky. I know I have to be awake in a few hours and it’s making me even more tense. Worse, it’s not an insomnia where I have bursts of inspiration and epiphanies about my life, my daughter’s life or my next door neighbor’s life. This is an […]
One joy of motherhood? One becomes a morning person rather quickly. My daughter woke me at 4:30A today. It’s 6:34A and we already watched, KIPPER; played with sticker books; finger painted; took a bath; ate CHEERIOS; made up a new dance: did some laudry (me); poopied (her); and declared our love for BIG BIRD (both). […]
Click here to go direct to Amazon to download your free copy of ‘The Hopeful Gal’s Guide to IVF‘. It will only remain free for a few more hours before Amazon slaps a price tag on it. If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a review? Soooo appreciated! 🙂
I am so excited! Today my Amazon IVF ebook is a freebie! I am hoping this generates some buzzing about and some opportunity for so many of you to read and enjoy it. It’s been a labor of love (no pun intended). And it’s something I really wanted to share to all of those struggling […]
I decided to write an ebook about the experience of IVF. I just felt it was time and it was really my best way of expressing the universal feeling of infertility and beating it at its own game. 🙂 Soon, the ebook will be available to you on Amazon. I’d love to know your thoughts. […]
The new website design is underway! As much as I loved the old blog design, it was just getting too creaky. It used a theme called Thesis, which everybody seems to recommend, but I found it terribly difficult to make any design changes. So I’ve plumped for WooThemes, which is much easier to tinker with! […]
A recent story from the UK caught my attention: a top health authority has recommended that Britain’s National Health Service make several changes to their IVF policy: that IVF should be offered to couples two years after failed attempts, not three the upper age limit should be increased from 39 to 42 There are a […]
Howdy all! Let me start by saying SORRY. I have been hugely negligent of my blog for the last year or so, as well as all the administrative obligations that comes with it. Put simply, I have been swamped with a baby turning into a toddler and a new, hectic job in corporate America. But […]
- What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with YOU? December 31, 2009
- Even cowgirls get the blues :( October 1, 2010
- My fair baby August 28, 2010
- I’m fine but my cervix is a jerk… October 15, 2010
- The benefits of pineapple for IVF December 18, 2009
- Another 99c sale on my book: 9/21–9/26 September 21, 2014
- 16 hours only – get my ebook for 99c June 27, 2014
- Happy Anniversary! June 21, 2014
- I am YOU. February 1, 2014
- Someone I don’t actually know…. September 15, 2013
- gauteng: I used Pine apple (including core) and wallnuts du...
- Candy: FYI: http://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-...
- Candy: Some says eat it for 5 days starting from the embr...
- Candy: Some articles say that eating pineapple (including...
- Barbara: LOL! She said what we all want to say! Read ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Follow @ivfgirldotcom on Twitter