You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it. – Robin Williams I’ve been feeling flutters in my body lately. Like butterflies. I know it’s my little baby and that he/she is reminding me of how big he/she is getting. I’m almost 20 weeks which means I am half-way there. Maybe even […]
Archive | My IVF Experiences RSS feed for this section
Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others. – Cicero I often wondered, while sitting in my RE’s office, “What brought everyone else here?” We were all IVF Girls. We were wearing heels, boots, flats, and flip flops. And some of us were reading magazines, novels, newspapers, or text […]
Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch. – E.B. White, Charlotte’s Web & Stuart Little My name is Beth and I am an “IVF Girl.” You’re probably wondering, ‘What does it mean…’IVF Girl?’ Or you’re probably wondering. ‘So what? What makes YOU so […]
- What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with YOU? December 31, 2009
- Even cowgirls get the blues :( October 1, 2010
- My fair baby August 28, 2010
- I’m fine but my cervix is a jerk… October 15, 2010
- The benefits of pineapple for IVF December 18, 2009
- Another 99c sale on my book: 9/21–9/26 September 21, 2014
- 16 hours only – get my ebook for 99c June 27, 2014
- Happy Anniversary! June 21, 2014
- I am YOU. February 1, 2014
- Someone I don’t actually know…. September 15, 2013
- gauteng: I used Pine apple (including core) and wallnuts du...
- Candy: FYI: http://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-...
- Candy: Some says eat it for 5 days starting from the embr...
- Candy: Some articles say that eating pineapple (including...
- Barbara: LOL! She said what we all want to say! Read ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Follow @ivfgirldotcom on Twitter