There is the MOST amazing carousel in a mall in Connecticut. Has anyone ever been? Very kid friendly mall. Highchairs in the food court. Pretty freakin’ awesome and stuff one appreciates when children are in the picture. Before my lil’ one, I’d not have noticed any of it as I sat and ate something from […]
Archive | My IVF Experiences RSS feed for this section
So, I had the most invasive GYN exam today. Gah! I don’t want to go in to the details but I think most of you know exactlllllly what I am talking about. Paper gown and all. Woo hoo! Anyway, after my exam I walked to my car and decided to grab a hotdog at a […]
Here I am babbling on and on about myself. For crying out loud, it’s so self centered! I mean, really. I don’t ever want to be famous for fifteen minutes. I would not know what to do with myself before, during and after and would only end up chuckling nervously. Or saying, “like” or “you […]
Please know that nothing compares to the joy of being a mom. I LOVE my girl. LOVE. You’ll know what I am talking about when you become a mother (or father!) some day, too. I left my husband not so long ago. Divorce. I would have stayed were it not for the safety of my […]
The waiting room at my doctor’s office was like one of the worst experiences to deal with. Seriously. I will never forget it, not even a year and a half later. You gals and guys know what I am talking about, don’t you? The same faces every day (since the visits are often) and no […]
I took ten minutes out of my day today and just stared in the mirror. Ever do that? I have not done it for quite some time. I studied my eye lashes and my iris in my eyes. I studied my nose and my lips. I studied my goosebumps and the grey in my hair, […]
Happy Hallloweeeeennnnn! I hope it was spooktacular! xo Beth
Wish me luck, ladies and gents. I will have more news to come. I don’t want to discuss the possible ramifications of HPV and cervical issues at this juncture but I will going through a second surgery next week because well, $%^& happens. And when that $%^& is caught early, it’s a huge deal. I’m […]
My work colleague just had a baby. She had three failed IVF protocols and finally it worked. She had a baby girl. Her name is Patricia. Yesterday my work colleague texted me, “Oh…Beth.” Turns out she was depressed? They don’t call it post partum depression for nothing, right? She was overwhelmed and feeling blue. I […]
My good friend just had her son today. We met during our IVF cycles. She and I always sat in the same seats, next to one another, in the waiting room. Every day. Her first cycle failed but this one…SUCCESS IN A HUGE WAY. Welcome to the world, Mr. L. You are the reason so […]
- What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with YOU? December 31, 2009
- Even cowgirls get the blues :( October 1, 2010
- My fair baby August 28, 2010
- I’m fine but my cervix is a jerk… October 15, 2010
- The benefits of pineapple for IVF December 18, 2009
- Another 99c sale on my book: 9/21–9/26 September 21, 2014
- 16 hours only – get my ebook for 99c June 27, 2014
- Happy Anniversary! June 21, 2014
- I am YOU. February 1, 2014
- Someone I don’t actually know…. September 15, 2013
- gauteng: I used Pine apple (including core) and wallnuts du...
- Candy: FYI: http://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-...
- Candy: Some says eat it for 5 days starting from the embr...
- Candy: Some articles say that eating pineapple (including...
- Barbara: LOL! She said what we all want to say! Read ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Follow @ivfgirldotcom on Twitter