The other day, a sister of a friend of mine just lost her baby. Sucks. She was 12 weeks into her pregnancy. My friend was so teary-eyed when she told me the news and said, “You know when you know people who deserved, like REALLY deserve to be parents? These are those people.” Then her […]
Archive | My IVF Experiences RSS feed for this section
I am so honored to have given ten fine folks a copy of y ebook for free. Yourfertilitydeals.com kinda rocks now, doesn’t it?
The long weekend is coming and I am uncertain about plans or what I ought to be doing with my time. It’s not that there is a shortage of , “must dos”. The problem is, I don’t know where to begin. Ever feel that way? I could swim at the gym, start on another book, […]
Something I never touched too deeply upon in my book were the naysayers of IVF as a viable option for birthing a child. I knew and still know they “exist.” I chose to not listen most of the time but the other day it sort of jolted me. I was in the kitchen at my […]
COOL site alert. So much information about infertility and it’s simply put, just such a wealth of a resource. And I guest-blogged on it! (I hope you read my work on there and go for the free giveaway I am offering. I hope you relate to the story, more importantly.) This was such a flattering […]
I am gushing and also blushing – I have two reviews on Amazon.com. Two! Woo woo! I wasn’t expecting any reviews, to be honest. People are so busy. I am just thrilled people read the thing. 🙂 And yet, there are people who take the time to write something – one of whom is male. […]
I live in the most adorable community. I do. It’s sickening to read that for some, I am sure. Having lived in the crowded and rather dingy city for so many years, it is a pleasure to sit with my neighbors and chi-chat, talk, wax poetic, etc. about nothing in particular but our lives and […]
I am so excited! Today my Amazon IVF ebook is a freebie! I am hoping this generates some buzzing about and some opportunity for so many of you to read and enjoy it. It’s been a labor of love (no pun intended). And it’s something I really wanted to share to all of those struggling […]
I decided to write an ebook about the experience of IVF. I just felt it was time and it was really my best way of expressing the universal feeling of infertility and beating it at its own game. 🙂 Soon, the ebook will be available to you on Amazon. I’d love to know your thoughts. […]
New job. Not just any new job in my profession. A TOTALLY new profession with a new job in a new building in a new town in a new school system in a new precinct in a new county. I love it. I am not very good at my new job but I love it. […]
- What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with YOU? December 31, 2009
- Even cowgirls get the blues :( October 1, 2010
- My fair baby August 28, 2010
- I’m fine but my cervix is a jerk… October 15, 2010
- The benefits of pineapple for IVF December 18, 2009
- Another 99c sale on my book: 9/21–9/26 September 21, 2014
- 16 hours only – get my ebook for 99c June 27, 2014
- Happy Anniversary! June 21, 2014
- I am YOU. February 1, 2014
- Someone I don’t actually know…. September 15, 2013
- gauteng: I used Pine apple (including core) and wallnuts du...
- Candy: FYI: http://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-...
- Candy: Some says eat it for 5 days starting from the embr...
- Candy: Some articles say that eating pineapple (including...
- Barbara: LOL! She said what we all want to say! Read ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Follow @ivfgirldotcom on Twitter