The new year is coming and best of luck to you in 2010! Here is to many new and lasting friendships. Someday let’s meet with our future kids and make some noise! PS. This is the four leafed clover found fifty years ago in my grandmother’s garden. I brought this with me to every Doctor […]
Archive | Marvellous Miscellany RSS feed for this section
When I was told about my fertility challenges, I felt my heart buckle. When I miscarried, I felt my heart thumping uncertainty. When I was told about IVF, I felt my heart stop. My heart has done all sorts of things – and if I could take it out for one minute, stroke it and […]
What can I say about this site that doesn’t already speak for itself? I am not a reviewer of products. God knows, I am new at being a future mom and at this blogging stuff. (“Novice” is the polite word.) But I like what I like and I wanted to express my personal views about […]
I joined Twitter yesterday. Me. The girl who was last to get a cell phone or a cd player (circa 1994). And I gotta tell you, I am addicted. I added Billy Idol, Duran Duran, and someone I think is Oprah. More importantly, I added people who were also involved with IVF. And that was […]
- What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with YOU? December 31, 2009
- Even cowgirls get the blues :( October 1, 2010
- My fair baby August 28, 2010
- I’m fine but my cervix is a jerk… October 15, 2010
- The benefits of pineapple for IVF December 18, 2009
- Another 99c sale on my book: 9/21–9/26 September 21, 2014
- 16 hours only – get my ebook for 99c June 27, 2014
- Happy Anniversary! June 21, 2014
- I am YOU. February 1, 2014
- Someone I don’t actually know…. September 15, 2013
- gauteng: I used Pine apple (including core) and wallnuts du...
- Candy: FYI: http://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-...
- Candy: Some says eat it for 5 days starting from the embr...
- Candy: Some articles say that eating pineapple (including...
- Barbara: LOL! She said what we all want to say! Read ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Follow @ivfgirldotcom on Twitter