A recent story from the UK caught my attention: a top health authority has recommended that Britain’s National Health Service make several changes to their IVF policy: that IVF should be offered to couples two years after failed attempts, not three the upper age limit should be increased from 39 to 42 There are a […]
Archive | IVF in the News RSS feed for this section
Interesting! A story in the UK Guardian caught my eye today. It reveals that fertility scientists are trying to increase the chance of a successful IVF procedure through more effective analysis of fertilized embryos. Using mice in a case study, they found that “when a sperm entered an egg, the egg’s jelly-like innards would start to […]
I read this little tidbit today on the internet. Here, here is the link: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-07-17/ivf-lottery-slammed/2797642 A lottery for IVF. So basically a lottery is cashing in on the desire for a child and banking on the emotions of women and men and couples and non-couples. I am speechless. Thing is, having a child through a […]
- What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with YOU? December 31, 2009
- Even cowgirls get the blues :( October 1, 2010
- My fair baby August 28, 2010
- I’m fine but my cervix is a jerk… October 15, 2010
- The benefits of pineapple for IVF December 18, 2009
- Another 99c sale on my book: 9/21–9/26 September 21, 2014
- 16 hours only – get my ebook for 99c June 27, 2014
- Happy Anniversary! June 21, 2014
- I am YOU. February 1, 2014
- Someone I don’t actually know…. September 15, 2013
- gauteng: I used Pine apple (including core) and wallnuts du...
- Candy: FYI: http://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-...
- Candy: Some says eat it for 5 days starting from the embr...
- Candy: Some articles say that eating pineapple (including...
- Barbara: LOL! She said what we all want to say! Read ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Follow @ivfgirldotcom on Twitter