I received a note in my emails the other day. Let me preface this by stating that the note came in on a rather horrid day – career wise. It was just that kind of day. The horridness ended the moment I picked up my daughter at her day-care. She just ran up to […]
Archive | IVF for Dummies RSS feed for this section
The waiting room at my doctor’s office was like one of the worst experiences to deal with. Seriously. I will never forget it, not even a year and a half later. You gals and guys know what I am talking about, don’t you? The same faces every day (since the visits are often) and no […]
So. I am learning a little bit about IVF grants. I wish I had the insight to study up on it way back when. That would have been absolutely worth any of my effort. Heck, I’d have run to across the country in my Asics if it meant an opportunity to be granted some financial […]
So. Part Two. Life after IVF. Bridges crossed. Saying goodbye to a relationship with an RE. Dealing with some sad realities but feeling lucky for the future. I wanted to tell SO many people I was pregnant. I was so afraid I would miscarry my surviving baby that I didn’t want to jinx a thing. […]
Ya’ know, not many people talk about life after IVF. What happens when the marching band packs it up? What happens after the airplane takes off in Casablanca? What’s the dealio? I wish I knew some things before the reality hit me. I’ve had IVF, now what? I was JUST thinking about this today. I […]
There are some things in life that cost a ton of money: a new home, a new car, a college education. Even a rare, pet bird. But what about the cost of having a baby? Cha-ching. What about the cost of having a baby through in vitro fertilization (IVF)? What about IVF cost? Cha-ching, cha-ching! […]
If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking. ~Buddhist Saying My friend, K is considering IVF. She’s 41 years old and has been trying for a baby for at least four years now. After 6 unsuccessful IUI attempts, she’s decided that enough is enough. This January […]
- What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with YOU? December 31, 2009
- Even cowgirls get the blues :( October 1, 2010
- My fair baby August 28, 2010
- I’m fine but my cervix is a jerk… October 15, 2010
- The benefits of pineapple for IVF December 18, 2009
- Another 99c sale on my book: 9/21–9/26 September 21, 2014
- 16 hours only – get my ebook for 99c June 27, 2014
- Happy Anniversary! June 21, 2014
- I am YOU. February 1, 2014
- Someone I don’t actually know…. September 15, 2013
- gauteng: I used Pine apple (including core) and wallnuts du...
- Candy: FYI: http://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-...
- Candy: Some says eat it for 5 days starting from the embr...
- Candy: Some articles say that eating pineapple (including...
- Barbara: LOL! She said what we all want to say! Read ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Follow @ivfgirldotcom on Twitter