Hey guys! So, so sorry that I’m allowing this blog to mothball in the way that it is. Single mom, 1.5 jobs, health issues and a rampant toddler make it a toughie. But my ebook, The Hopeful Gal’s Guide to IVF, listed at Amazon, is available again at 99c for the next few days. Get […]
Archive | IVF Ebook RSS feed for this section
It’s the last day of my sale at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/The-Hopeful-Gals-Guide-ebook/dp/B00DILUG02 Get it for 99c. 16 hours left. 🙂
One year ago today, I published The Hopeful Gal’s Guide to IVF. I had recently started a new corporate job. Tough gig. One girl shouldering the workload of three, with the emails still flying in as I drove home after doing overtime. The blog content suffered as a result. When I finally got a week […]
- What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with YOU? December 31, 2009
- Even cowgirls get the blues :( October 1, 2010
- My fair baby August 28, 2010
- I’m fine but my cervix is a jerk… October 15, 2010
- The benefits of pineapple for IVF December 18, 2009
- Another 99c sale on my book: 9/21–9/26 September 21, 2014
- 16 hours only – get my ebook for 99c June 27, 2014
- Happy Anniversary! June 21, 2014
- I am YOU. February 1, 2014
- Someone I don’t actually know…. September 15, 2013
- gauteng: I used Pine apple (including core) and wallnuts du...
- Candy: FYI: http://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-...
- Candy: Some says eat it for 5 days starting from the embr...
- Candy: Some articles say that eating pineapple (including...
- Barbara: LOL! She said what we all want to say! Read ...
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Follow @ivfgirldotcom on Twitter